The Snowboard Bracket Kit has been tried and tested by professional snowboarders Travis Rice, Chris Rasman, and John Jackson. For over 20 years this rack has undergone extensive testing and refinement to ensure it meets the needs of snowboarders when accessing the backcountry. Its innovative design ensures that your snowboard is held securely in place while you are snowmobiling, allowing you to focus on breaking trail and finding your favorite snowboard line or jump spot without worrying about your gear.
This kit comes with all the necessary parts and hardware to carry one snowboard on the Link-it-up rack, the iRack, the Expedition Rack, or the Mountain Rack. If you need to carry more than one snowboard, you can purchase an additional Snowboard Bracket Kit.
- Professionally used and approved by snowboarders Travis Rice, Mark Carter, Mark Landvik, and Helen Schettini
- Lightweight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree, cold temps.
- Injected molded straps that can withstand down to -100 degree cold temps but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting lockdown.
- All mounting hardware included is made from super strong and rust-free high-grade stainless steel.
- Carries one snowboard. Another Snowboard Bracket Kit can be purchased to carry up to two snowboards.
- Specifically designed to be fastened to CFR Link-it-Up Rack, iRack 2.0, Expedition Rack or Mountain Rack. (Sold Separately)
- Proudly made in Canada.