The Rooster 2.0 is an oversized bar, measuring 1 1/8" at the clamping area. Verifying fit is your responsibility.
A 7/8" to 1 1/8" Oversize Adapter or Knucks Riser may be needed depending on the riser you currently have.
The Rooster 2.0 is the evolution of our original straight bar. The bar is suitable for a range of different riders, from hill climbers looking for a narrow, precise setup to smaller riders looking to get their hands as low as possible. The 28” wide Rooster 2.0 features an oversize 1 1/8” diameter clamping area and 12˚ of pull back.
Our entire lineup of handlebars is built from the inside out starting with high-quality, double-butted, heat-treated 7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight base. The center clamping surface is an oversized 1 1/8” thick for maximum strength and stiffness and the bars gradually taper to 7/8” at the grips for easy control installation and maximum comfort. Our proprietary construction allows energy to dissipate over this gradual tapering thickness within the inner core resulting in a stronger bar that dampens hard hits and also gives the user better feel for what’s going on underneath the snow.
- 12° pull back
- 28" width
- Oversize 1 1/8" clamping area
- Made from 7075 heat-treated super aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, lightweight and built to last.
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger! 7075 aluminum dissipates bumpy conditions more effectively, keeping you fresh and riding longer.
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Custom graphics and two colorways; Hot Pink or Flat Black.