The Cheetah Factory Racing Mountain Rack is a low profile light weight weapon. Dropping the center of mass and weight of the rack allows the snowmobile to perform better under load. Strength has not been compromised in the design and only the excess fat was trimmed to keep this rack tough as nails.
The CFR Mountain racks design also allows the rack to be mounted on the edge of the tunnel. Pre Drilled holes in the Mounting plates allows easy installation with Factory Holes in Polaris and Ski Doo Snowmobiles. The new design is also engineered to use fewer materials than existing racks yet still be as strong.
- Designed by snowmobilers Dan Treadway, Rob Alford and Chris Brown
- Total rack height is only 3 3/4"
- Made from extremely strong and light weight ¾" structural tubular aluminum.
- Carries up to a 20L or 6 gallon gas jerry can
- Carries up to two Pairs of Skis, Snowboards or Pow Surfers with proper attachments
- All mounting hardware is included and is made from high grade stainless steel.
- Compatible with CFR Dime and QP Bag
- Inside rack dimensions 15 1/4" X 10 7/8"
- Outside rack dimensions 16 3/4" X 13 1/2"
- Mounting plate dimensions 2 3/4" X 13 1/2"
Installation Instructions for 2007-2020 Polaris