The CFR Dual Ski Bracket Kit will keep your skis and poles out of the way while breaking trail to your favourite line or jump spot. This system can be used with another dual ski bracket kit to carry up to two pairs of skis and poles.
When two dual ski bracket kits are being used carrying two pairs of skis and poles it is putting a lot of extra weight on the rear tunnel. Slow down going through rough conditions. Extra tunnel supports are a good idea if you frequently travel in rough conditions with two pairs of skis.The Dual Ski Bracket kit is specifically designed to be attached to the CFR DD, iRack or Mountain rack
- Professionally approved by Skiers Dan Treadway, Ian McIntosh, Dana Flahr, Seth Morrison and Sage Cattabriga.
- Light weight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Custom made Injected molded straps can handle -100 degree cold but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting lock-down.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high grade stainless steel. Super strong and rust Free
- Carries one pair of skis and poles. Another Dual Ski bracket kit can be purchased to carry up to two pairs of skis
- Specifically designed to be fastened to CFR DD, iRack or Mountain Rack.
- Proudly made in Canada.
Download installation Instructions