ALL SALES FINAL - NO RETURNS
BARS LABELED FACTORY 2ND'S - SAFE FOR USE. NOT USED, BUT SOME MOUNTED AS DISPLAY, SOME SCRATCHED.
Our SX Bar is the perfect snowbike handlebar, combining years of experience and cutting-edge technology. Cory Derpak and the MAG Silver Star Team tested and approved this innovative handlebar. The SX Bar boasts an oversized 1 1/8" clamping area that provides unbeatable strength, while its Quick Rise maximizes your flat bar space, providing you with more hand placement options and control space. Its aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum construction makes it stronger than stock handlebars and effectively dampens bumps and vibrations, keeping you fresh for longer rides. The SX Bar has a width of 30", 3" of rise, and 14˚ of sweep. Additionally, it features alignment graphics in both vertical and horizontal directions, which allow for precise centering and pull-back alignment. Choose our SX Bar for unparalleled performance and quality.
- 3" rise
- 14° pull back
- 8° upward bend
- Made from 7075 heat treated super aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, light weight and built to last.
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger!
- The new design dissipates bumpy conditions better than stock bars keeping you fresh and riding longer.
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Custom graphics in 3 colorways; Flat Black, Yellow and Blue Bird.
The SX Bar is an oversized bar, measuring 1 1/8" at the clamping area. Verifying fit is your responsibility.
A 7/8" to 1 1/8" Oversize Adapter may be needed depending on the setup you currently have.
*Bar Pad not included.