The CFR Dual Ski Bracket Kit is a game-changer for skiers who like to explore the backcountry. It allows you to easily carry your skis and poles while breaking trail to your favorite lines or jump spots. The innovative bracket kit has been in use for over 20 years and has significantly changed the way people ride in the backcountry.
With the option to use another dual ski bracket kit, you can carry up to two pairs of skis and poles. This may put extra weight on the rear tunnel of your snowmobile, leading to a slower pace through rough terrain. For those who frequently travel in these conditions with two pairs of skis, it is advisable to use extra tunnel supports.
The Dual Ski Bracket Kit is compatible with several racks, including the Link it Up, iRack, Expedition rack, and Mountain rack, and is designed to keep your equipment out of the way while you enjoy your skiing adventures.
- Professionally approved by Skiers Dan Treadway, Ian McIntosh, Dana Flahr, Seth Morrison and Sage Cattabriga.
- Light weight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Custom made Injected molded straps can handle -100 degree cold but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting lock-down.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high grade stainless steel. Super strong and rust Free
- Carries one pair of skis and poles. Another Dual Ski bracket kit can be purchased to carry up to two pairs of skis
- Specifically designed to be fastened to the Link it Up rack, the iRack, the Expedition rack or the Mountain Rack.
- Proudly made in Canada.
Download installation Instructions