The CFR Snowboard/Pow surf bracket is the result of a direct collaboration between CFR and Jeremy Jensen at Grassroots Pow Surfing. Jeremy needed a rack on his snowmobile that could carry his pow surfers or snowboards, and this bracket was designed to meet that need. Its innovative design ensures that your board is held securely in place while you are snowmobiling, allowing you to focus on breaking trail and finding your favorite snowboard line or jump spot without worrying about your gear.
The kit includes all the necessary parts and hardware to carry one snowboard on the Link-it-up rack, the iRack, the Expedition Rack, or the Mountain Rack. If you need to carry more than one board, you can purchase an additional Pow Surf Bracket Kit.
- Professionally used and approved by Grassroots Founder Jeremy Jensen
- Light weight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps
- Injected molded straps that wont break in the cold but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting capabilities
- All mounting Hardware included is made from Super strong and rust free high grade stainless steel.
- Carries one snowboard or Pow Surf board.
- Specifically designed to be fastened to The Link it up rack, the iRack, the Expedition rack and Mountain rack.
- Proudly made in Canada