For years, Andrew had been cutting down his Boondocker to 29 inches, until he asked for a custom bar to be made for him. The result was the Munster Bar - an all-around handlebar that reduces rise and width, making it more responsive and easier to maneuver in tight situations. This handlebar is ideal for riders with narrower shoulder width or those who prefer a narrower setup, with 14 degrees of sweep, a 10-degree forward hook, and a width of 29 inches. It also offers maximum clamping space and is compatible with a wide range of sleds.
The Munster Bar is made from high-quality, double-butted, heat-treated 7075 aluminum, making it both strong and lightweight. Its proprietary construction allows for energy to dissipate over a gradual tapering thickness, resulting in a stronger bar that dampens hard hits and gives the user better feel for what's happening underneath the snow. Quick Rise technology provides more flat bar space using less width, allowing hands to move closer to the center for more power in tight spaces, while maintaining stability and accommodating all stock controls.
Overall, the Munster Bar may not be for everyone, but it is the perfect fit for riders seeking a narrower setup and a more responsive feel, without sacrificing stability and compatibility with various sled models.
- 1" rise
- 5° up sweep
- 14° pull back
- 10° forward bend at the J-hooks
- 29" width
- QR technology
- Made from 7075 heat-treated super aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, lightweight and built to last
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger, the design dissipates bumpy conditions more effectively than stock bars keeping you fresh and riding longer!
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Custom graphics in 4 colorways; Flat Black, White, Blue Bird and Hot Pink.
The Munster Bar is an oversized handlebar, measuring 1 1/8" at the clamping area. Verifying fit is your responsibility.
A 7/8" to 1 1/8" Oversize Adapter or Knucks Riser may be needed depending on the riser you currently have.
*Bar Pad not included.