After producing custom-made small batches of the Expedition Rack for our close friends and customers for years, we've decided to make the Expedition rack available to everyone. This sturdy and lightweight rack is constructed using ¾" structural tubular aluminum and allows you to carry enough gear on the back of your snowmobile for several days in the backcountry.
The possibilities are endless with the Expedition Rack; it can carry toys, tools, bags, gas, and supplies, giving free rein to your imagination. The rack is compatible with all CFR rack mounted bracket kits and CFR bags, making it a versatile addition to your snowmobiling gear. Don't let your rack's limitations hold you back; the Expedition Rack lets you take everything you need and more.
- Made from extremely strong and light weight ¾" structural tubular aluminum.
- Carries 2 x 20L/6 gal gas cans
- All mounting hardware is made from high grade stainless steel
- Inside rack dimensions Length - 20 1/2" Width -15 1/8"
- Outside rack dimensions Height -4 3/4" Length -25 1/2"
- Mounting plate dimensions length - 24" Width 2 1/2"
- Proudly made in Canada
Instructions on Installing an Expedition Rack on an 2007 and newer Polaris snowmobile.