The SX Bar is an oversized bar, measuring 1 1/8" at the clamping area. Verifying fit is your responsibility.
A 7/8" to 1 1/8" Oversize Adapter may be needed depending on the setup you currently have.
*Bar Pad not included.
The SX Bar packs our years of experience and industry leading technologies into our first snowbike specific handlebar and was tested and approved by Cory Derpak & the MAG Silver Star Team. The SX Bar features an oversize 1 1/8” clamping area for unbeatable strength and Quick Rise to maximize your flat bar space giving you more options for hand placement and space for controls. Aerospace grade 7075 aluminum construction is stronger than stock and dampens bumps and vibrations to keep you riding fresh for longer. The SX Bar is 30” wide with 3” of rise and 14˚ of sweep and features vertical and horizontal alignment graphics for precise centering and pull-back alignment.
- 3" rise
- 14° pull back
- 8° upward bend
- Made from 7075 heat treated super aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, light weight and built to last.
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger!
- The new design dissipates bumpy conditions better than stock bars keeping you fresh and riding longer.
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Custom graphics in four colorways; Flat Black, Yellow, Orange Crush and Blue Bird.
- Bar Pad not included.
** The SX bar is an oversized 1 1/8" bar at the clamping area. 7/8" to 1 1/8" oversized adapters may be required **