The CFR Mountain Rack is our low profile, light weight weapon. Dropping the center of mass and weight of the rack allows your snowmobile to perform better under load. Strength has not been compromised in the design and only the excess fat was trimmed to keep this rack tough as nails.
The CFR Mountain Rack has pre-drilled holes in the mounting plates allowing easy installation with the factory holes in Polaris and Ski-Doo tunnels. The Mountain Rack is compatible with all CFR rack mounted bracket kits and fits any CFR bag.
- Designed by snowmobilers Dan Treadway, Rob Alford and Chris Brown
- Total rack height is only 3 3/4"
- Made from extremely strong and light weight ¾" structural tubular aluminum.
- Carries up to a 20L/6gal jerry can
- All mounting hardware is included and is made from high grade stainless steel.
- Inside rack dimensions 15 1/4" X 10 7/8"
- Outside rack dimensions 16 3/4" X 13 1/2"
- Mounting plate dimensions 2 3/4" X 13 1/2"
Installation Instructions for 2007-2020 Polaris