The Boondocker 2.0 is an oversized bar, measuring 1 1/8" at the clamping area. Verifying fit is your responsibility.
A 7/8" to 1 1/8" Oversize Adapter or Knucks Riser may be needed depending on the riser you currently have.
Bar Pad Not Included.
Our all-around boondocking, hill climbing, jump and tandeming bar, the Boondocker 2.0 is built from the inside out starting with high-quality, double-butted, heat-treated 7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight base. The center clamping surface is an oversized 1 1/8” diameter for maximum strength and stiffness and the bars gradually taper to 7/8” at the grips for easy control installation and maximum comfort. Our proprietary construction allows energy to dissipate within the tapered core, resulting in a stronger bar that dampens hard hits and gives more feel for what’s going on underneath the snow.
The 10-degree forward bend is more comfortable on the wrists when your hands are on the ends of the bars while the 37-degree angulation keeps you from slipping off. Quick Rise technology gives the handlebar more flat bar space using less width. Your hands can now move closer to center allowing more power for flicking your snowmobile in tight spaces while the width is still there for stability and all your stock controls will fit, win-win!
** The Boondocker 2.0 is an oversized 1 1/8" in the center and then tapers to 7/8' for your controls and hands to fit around. A 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapter might be needed depending on the snowmobile riser you have **
- 2" rise
- 7° upward bend
- 14° pull back
- 10° forward bend / 37° downward bend J-hooks
- 30" width
- QR technology
- Made from 7075 heat-treated super aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, lightweight and built to last.
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger! 7075 aluminum dissipates bumpy conditions more effectively, keeping you fresh and riding longer.
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Designed as an all-around boondocking, hill climbing, jump, and tandeming bar with 38-degree angulation on the end of the bars to keep your hands from slipping off.
- Custom graphics and six colorways; Baby Blue, Orange Crush, Hot Pink, Ghost White, Blood Red or Flat Black.
- Bar Pad not included.