The Treadway bars 3" rise and 31" width creates a stable platform to handle anything that comes at you. The strait bar ends are for riders not wanting hooks and like the strait bar feel. The QR (Quick Rise) Technology is also used in the Treadway bar as well.
Our entire line up of handlebars is built from the inside out. We start with high quality 7075 double butted heat treated aluminum for a strong and lightweight base. In the center, where the risers stem clamps to the bar, the width is a beefy 1 1/8” thick. The handlebar then tapers off to 7/8” for your handlebar controls and hands to fit nicely around. This construction also allows energy to dissipate over a gradual tapering thickness within the inner core. This results in a stronger bar that dampens hard hits and also gives the user a better feel of what’s going on underneath on the snow. The QR technology gives the handlebar more flat bar space using less width. Your hands are also now closer to center allowing more power for flicking snowmobile in tight spaces. The Width is still there for stability and all your stock controls will fit on the handlebars ! Win Win!
** The Treadway bar is an oversized 1 1/8" in the center. A 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapter might be needed depending on the snowmobile riser you have**
- 3" Rise
- 8° Degree Up
- 14° Degree back
- 31" Width
- QR Technology
- Made from 7075 Heat treated super Aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, Light weight and built to last!
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger! The new design dissipates bumpy conditions better than stock bars keeping you fresh and riding longer!
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Custom graphics in three color ways. Monster Green, Ghost White or Flat Black.
- All Handlebars come with a CFR Bar Pad.