The CFR Metal Ski Bracket System is one of the lightest snowmobile ski racks available today at 5lbs. This is the minimalist set up for a person who only wants to carry one ski and pole on each side of there snowmobile.
Having skis fastened to the snowmobile allows you to negotiate tricky snowmobiling situations getting to your favorite backcountry recreating area.
- Metal Ski Bracket System carries one ski and pole on each side of most snowmobiles. (No other rack required.)
- A cost effective way of carrying a pair of skis and poles on your snowmobile
- Light weight Nylon parts are made from extremely strong infused resin that can handle -100 degree cold temps
- Custom made Injected molded straps that will not break in -100 degree cold but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting lock down
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high grade stainless steel. Super strong and rust Free
- Weight: 5 lb
- Dimensions: 21 in × 7 in × 2 in
- Proudly made in Canada