The Knucks handlebar risers are ideal to personally customize the height of your handlebars and the look of your sled.
Machined from high strength, super-tough 6061 - T06 aluminum they can take anything you can throw at them. The tumbled, anodized finish in a range of colors adds style to your steed and the laser-etched graphics are not just for looks, with a centering line on the top cap allowing you to adjust your handlebars to where you want them. The Knucks come in 1.25", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7" and 8" heights and accept both stock 7/8" or oversized 1 1/8" bars thanks to the integral adapters.
If you love a clean cockpit as much as we do, finish your new Knucks off with a set of Mountain Strap Adapter top caps for your Ski-Doo mountain strap and a Knucks Cluster Relocate to get your controls off the bars.
- CNC machined from high strength 6061 - T06 aluminum.
- Tumbled, anodized and laser-etched for a durable, long lasting finish.
- Available in 1.25", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7" and 8" heights.
- Will work with either 1-1/8" oversized bars or 7/8" bars with the included anti-slip adapters (patent pending).
- You must have a pivot style steering post or a pivot tube adapter.
- Built for use with our Boondocker 2.0, Turcotte, Rooster 2.0 or Munster Bar but will work with all aftermarket and stock handlebars.
- Double check length of cables and brake lines for a proper fit. Extended length cables or brake lines may be required for proper operation if you are fitting a taller riser than stock.
- Hand-made by robots in Whistler, BC, Canada.