CFR SNOWBOARD BRACKET KIT
Snowboard Bracket Kit
The snowmobile Snowboard rack that is tested and approved by professional snowboarders Travis Rice, Mark Carter, Mark Landvik and Annie Boulanger. The CFR Snowboard Bracket Kit will keep your snowboard out of the way while snowmobiling.You will forget that you have your snowboard with you breaking trail to the top of your favorite snowboard line or jump spot. This package contains parts and hardware to carry one snowboard on D, Double D or iRack .(Sold separately) Another snowboard bracket kit can be purchased to carry up to two snowboards on D or Double D or iRack. A CFR Dual Ski bracket Kit ( Sold separately) can be used to carry a pair of skis on Double D or iRack..
- Professionally used and approved by Snowboarders Travis Rice, Mark Carter, Mark Landvik and Annie Boulanger.
- Light weight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Injected molded straps that can withstand down to -100 degree cold temps but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting lockdown.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high grade stainless steel.(Super strong and rust Free)
- Carries one snowboard. Another Snowboard Bracket Kit can be purchased to carry up to two snowboards.
- Specifically designed to be fastened to CFR D,DD or iRack.(Sold Separately)
- Proudly made in Canada.
Download The Installation Instructions for the Snowboard bracket for 2010-2011 PDF [PAGE 1] [PAGE 2]
Installation Video for the snowboard bracket kit up to 2009-2010
Attention: If you are looking at purchasing a DD rack or any other bracket kits including the snowboard bracket kit go to the packages. The store will then be able to calculate the correct shipping charge.
The Snowboard Bracket kit in action.
Weight: 2 lb
Dimensions: 21 in × 7 in × 2 in