CFR SINGLE SKI BRACKET KIT
Single Ski Bracket
The CFR single ski brackets system is designed to be mounted to D or Double D rack. The CFR single ski bracket kit is the best way to get your skis and poles to the top of the mountain safely on your snowmobile. This set up evenly distributes the weight of both skis and poles by carrying one ski and pole on each side of D or Double D rack. No other attachments are possible.
- Light weight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Custom made Injected molded straps that wont break in the cold but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting capabilities.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high grade stainless steel.(Super strong and rust Free)
- Carries one ski and pole on each side of snowmobile. No other Brackets can be used with this system.
- Specifically designed to be fastened to CFR D/DD rack.(Sold separately)
- Proudly made in Canada.
Download The Installation Instructions PDF [PAGE 1] [PAGE 2]
Attention: If you are looking at purchasing a DD/D rack go to the packages. The store will then be able to calculate the correct shipping charge.
Weight: 2 lb
Dimensions: 20 in × 7 in × 2 in