CFR METAL SKI BRACKET SYSTEM
Metal Ski Bracket System
The CFR Metal ski Bracket System is one of the lightest snowmobile ski racks available today @ 5lbs.(No other rack required) This is the minimalist set up for a person who only wants to carry one ski and pole on each side of there snowmobile. Having skis fastened to the snowmobile allows you to negotiate tricky snowmobiling situations getting to your favorite big mountain line or jump spot. The CFR Metal ski rack would be a cheaper alternative to D/Double D rack and Duel ski/Single ski bracket.
- Metal Ski Bracket System carries one ski and pole on each side of most snowmobiles (No other rack required)
- A cost effective way of carrying a pair of skis and poles on your snowmobile.
- Light weight Nylon parts are made from extremely strong infused resin that can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Custom made Injected molded straps that will not break in -100 degree cold but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting lock down.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high grade stainless steel.(Super strong and rust Free)
- Proudly made in Canada.
2010-2011 Installation Instructions PDF [PAGE 1] [PAGE 2] [PAGE 3] [PAGE 4] [PAGE 5]
2009-2010 Installation Instructions PDF [PAGE 1] [PAGE 2] [PAGE 3] [PAGE 4] [PAGE 5]
Installation Video part 1 ( For 2009 and 2010 Metal ski bracket system only)
Installation Video part 2
Weight: 5 lb
Dimensions: 21 in × 7 in × 2 in