Hold up! Are you looking for a CFR rack package? If so, click one of the thumbnails below! Ordering a package will save you shipping costs vs. ordering individual racks parts.
The new iRack from CFR takes snowmobile racks to the next level. The low profile design keeps weight in rack as low as possible.Built with all of the same materials as the trusty DD Rack. The iRack is the best way to carry any extra gear with you on the back of your snowmobile.
New features include.
- One piece side rails. Stronger with less welding.
- Lower center of gravity. ¾” lower than CFR DD rack.
- 2 ¾” Longer than CFR DD rack
- Larger carrying capacity than the CFR DD rack with the same weight.
- Logo is cnc’d on side plates for long lasting results.
- Inside area of irack is 15 X 10 ¾” X 2 ⅞”
- Mounting plate dimensions : Width - 2 3/4" Length 10 7/8"
All of the snowboard and Ski brackets work the same on the iRack as the DD rack.
Built with all these same features as the DD Rack:
- Designed by Snowmobilers Dan Treadway, Rob Alford and Chris Brown.
- Made from extremely strong and lightweight 3/4"structural Tubular Aluminum.
- Mounting bracket is form fitted around the sides for super strength.
- Professional welds for long lasting results.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high grade stainless steel.(Super strong and rust Free)
- Carries up to a 20L 6 G fuel container.
- Carries up to 2 pairs of Skis/Snowboards with proper attachments (Sold Separately)
- Mounts to most snowmobiles with a 141" track or longer.
- Proudly made in Canada.
Quick look at the new iRack.
Installation video for the new iRack (Same as DD rack)
Installation Video for Ski Doo,Yamaha, Arctic Cat and Polaris
(Polaris 2007-2013) only available in written instructions above)
Attention: If you are looking at purchasing any Bracket Kits to carry skis and or snowboards go to the packages section. The store will then be able to calculate the correct shipping charge.
Weight: 5 lb
Dimensions: 17.5 in × 16 in × 12 in