CFR DOUBLE D RACK
Hold up! Are you looking for a CFR rack package? If so, click one of the thumbnails below! Ordering a package will save you shipping costs vs. ordering individual racks parts.
The CFR DD rack is the best way to get your extra gear out into the backcountry on your snowmobile. Professional Snowmobilers like Rob Alford, Chris Brown and Dan Treadway all use the CFR DD rack. The CFR DD rack carries up to a 20L/ 6G gas container. The DD rack also is designed to work with the CFR Dime Bag ( Sold Separately) to keep your extra gear dry. The DD rack is also designed to carry skis when used with the CFR Dual Ski Bracket/Single Ski Bracket(Both Sold separately). To carry snowboards the CFR Snowboard bracket Kit (Sold Separately) is needed. A pair of skis and snowboards can be carried using the CFR Dual Ski Bracket Kit on one side and a Snowboard Bracket Kit on the other side.
- Professionally approved by Snowmobilers Dan Treadway, Rob Alford and Chris Brown.
- Made from extremely strong and lightweight 3/4"structural Tubular Aluminum.
- Mounting bracket is form fitted around the sides for super strength.
- Professional welds for long lasting results.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high grade stainless steel.(Super strong and rust Free)
- Carries up to a 20L 6 G fuel container.
- Carries up to 2 pairs of Skis/Snowboards with proper attachments (Sold Separately)
- Mounts to most snowmobiles with a 141" track or longer.
- Rack dimensions : Inside width -15.25" Length, 9 1/8th, Height 3 3/4"
- Mounting plate dimensions : Width - 2 1/4" Length 11"
- Proudly made in Canada.
Installation Video for Ski Doo,Yamaha, Arctic Cat and Polaris
(Polaris 2007-2013) only available in written instructions above)